Sweater Review from SYNDROME

Cat Face Sweater Review from SYNDROME
So I previously ordered a few things from Syndrome since I have always been a fan of their products, and their store (even though I do find it to be a little overpriced since most of their products are from Taobao.) However, most of their content is really nice and fits into the korean and japanese fashion that I really like. I ordered this Cat Face Sweater for myself in early December and got it around Christmas time :)
I ordered a medium, since I am really thin, but still rather tall. However, the medium was a still a bit short in the arms, but I don't really mind since I usually roll up the sleeves of my sweaters.
OMG! When I first tried this sweater on I was amazed by how soft it is on the inside. I can wear it comfortably without any shirt underneath and it feels so soft and warm and nice :)
I'm really pleased with this sweater. I love the design of it and how soft it is too. I have a feeling I'll be wearing it a lot because of how comfortable it is.
![]() |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment