Anime North 2015 + Cosplay (υŏᆺŏυ) [Photo Heavy]


Hi everyone! Sorry for my lack of posts lately. I just finished my university courses and have been in the process of moving to a new apartment/job searching. I finally got a job at The Face Shop which I'm super happy about! I never thought I'd be working somewhere that nice :P

This past weekend was Anime North 2015, and it was my third time going to a convention. It was super exciting as always, and I saw lots of amazing cosplay. I went for all three days and cosplayed for the first two. On the first day I cosplayed as Bunny Miku and on the second day I was Mafia Miss Fortune for League of Legends.




Friday was super fun! I went as Bunny Miku and my friend, Yuna (featured in the picture above) was female Naruto. Plenty of people asked us for photos which made me feel really good LOL :3
Here are some photos that people posted of me on the facebook page:


Me + a really good Fate Stay Night Archer cosplayer :)

Me + Yuna 




On Saturday I cosplayed as Mafia Miss Fortune. Unfortunately my phone died SUPER early in the day because I forgot to charge it (T____T) Unfortunately I haven't found any photos uploaded yet online despite like 30-40 people taking photos of me :S (They were mostly guys so maybe they were embarrassed to upload them?) 

Yuna went as Annie from League of Legends but she didn't show up until late in the day when I had already taken off some off my cosplay since it was pretty hot outside. She did take a photo of me with an amazing Azir cosplay though! (I'm not wearing my hat or stockings in the photo though :c )



Sunday I was planning to wear a cosplay but I couldn't find the parts that I wanted to wear so I ended up wearing normal clothes with a wig instead. 


I remembered to bring my digital camera and my phone charged on sunday so I managed to get quite a few photos of cosplayers. Here are some of my favourites:

Vanilla + Chocola from Nekopara

Vi and Darius from League of Legends

Challenger Ahri, Marauder Shyvana and Diana from League of Legends

Maki, Nico, Nozomi, Honoka, Umi and kotori from Love Live

Kotori from Love Live


Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take as many photos of myself as I would have liked to, and as many of other amazing cosplays. If you want to see more great cosplays, the facebook group is here: 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/OfficialAN/







10 comments:

  1. Nice red wig!!! You're gorgeous! > w <

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you looks so cute in your cosplays and of course your normal wear as well haha
    Congrats on getting a job at the face shop :) A few of my friends worked there and really liked it! Plus good discounts ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you <3 yeah I'm really loving working there so far! the discount is really good too ^^

      Delete
  3. Hiya! Sorry I don't have an account here but I'm part of the trio with challenger ahri, diana and shyvana! Just wanted to say thank you for posting up a picture of us! And AMAZING cosplays too!! (・ω・)ノ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! I'm glad you were able to find my post and thank you so so much! you guys were all so pretty <3

      Delete
  4. You look so cute, cho-kawaii! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the Azir (Mel) :) And I like your MF cosplay by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! thank you for taking the time to comment :) your cosplay was amazing ~

      Delete