Choies Outfit - Sponsored Review ♡





 

CHOIES 2-piece letter suit  Sponsored Review


Hello everyone! Sorry that I haven't been posting very often. I'm in the process of moving out of my home of 3 years to a new condo with my boyfriend, and I don't have a lot of free time on my hands. Not only that, but I only recently started getting orders that I placed back in February thanks to Chinese New Year, so I didn't really have all that much to post about D: 
I'll try to post some more soon! I have a few things that I want to talk about~ ^u^

 

  




Ahh I'm in love with the design of this outfit/dress/set? Its so adorable. The letters looks so cute and I REALLY love the colours they're so vibrant and adorable! The buttons make it look kinda retro which I like, and I especially love that they are two separate pieces, so I can mix and match them as I please. I don't really have any complaints about the design at all!

 

 
The quality is quite good. Its made of a light denim sort of fabric, its a bit thin, but still good quality fabric. Everything about the quality is actually quite good, my only complaint was that in the packaging there was some loose threads on the top, and some like fluff near the zipper on the skirt so I got a bit worried that it was fraying. Luckily, it was fine after I cut off the loose threads. 

 

 

It fits a BIT tight on me. It comes in one size only, but it is a SMALL size! So caution to anyone who wants to buy it. I'm 5'8'' and have an 84cm bust and a 70cm waist, so if you have similar or smaller measurements it would be okay for you, but I wouldn't recommend getting it if you have bigger measurements. The skirt does feel a tad tight around my hips, and the shirt a bit tight on my bust, but it is still comfortable enough to wear out.

 


 


Besides some of the small issues, I'm super happy with this outfit! It looks exactly like the stock photos on CHOIES' website and fits quite well. It shipped relatively quickly (once it actually was processed after Chinese New Year) and came packaged nicely. I highly recommend you all to check out Choies because they have some really cute clothes, shoes and accessories. 
Hope you all enjoyed this post!


 




14 comments:

  1. wow so cute~ i remember seeing this in ViVi mag years ago~
    its a shame it only comes in one size though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yeah >_< its really unfortunate that they don't make larger sizes

      Delete
  2. You look really cute! I hope everything is going well c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you <3 I hope you're doing well too ^^

      Delete
  3. SO CUTE OMG
    you pull it off so well <3
    I am hopeless w/ outfits like this
    but you make me wanna try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you <3 I def think you could pull it off! you have such a nice figure ^^

      Delete
  4. You look so adorable! ♡ :) I loved how you styled the pieces! Hope you're move in goes great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wanted to try this dress since I saw it on ViVi magz
    Too bad it is 1 size only T.T
    and I am curvy so I wont fit in it :c

    xoxo
    amfiba
    amfiba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah ; - ; they really should make larger sizes, its even a bit tight on me >_<

      Delete
  6. I love the outfit it's soo cute on you
    I defiantly know that i won't be able to pull it off~
    I've fallen in love with your blog after stumbling on to it, itts soo pretty~
    I can't wait to read more upcoming post from youu~<3
    Sindy xx
    http://milkiibunnii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you for the sweet message <3 your blog is adorable btw!

      Delete