Taobao Accessory Haul ◟( •ω•  )◞


   


I decided to buy a bunch of cute accessories on Taobao recently since I had already purchased a cosplay for Anime North 2015 from there, so heres a short post with some pictures of my haul ^u^
*omg I look so weird without circle lenses in that photo*

   


So in total I bought bunny and sheep ear hair clips, a fawn headband, a Milky phone case, three neck bow ties and a bow hair clip was included for free with my purchase. 






The bunny and sheep ear hair clips were packaged so adorably. I really love how they are light pink in the centre. The bow hair clip was also very sweet and it was really lovely that they included it in my order <3


These are the three neck bow ties. They're all very cute and perfect for cosplaying or just to wear casually. My favourite is the dark pink, but I like all of them~


This is the phone case that I got! I'm so in love with it haha.


Lastly, here is a close up picture of the fawn headband. Again, it has the light pink colour on the inside of the ears, and the antlers are flexible so I can change their shape too. Very cute! 

   





14 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the sheep ear hair clips~ They're so adorable!
    Lovely post~

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~K-pop Monthly Upd8!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bought so many cute things ;o; I think I'll order some accessories, too!

    Kiyomoi ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh I'll look forward to your post then ^u^

      Delete
  3. those animal ears are the best~ you look like a fairy tbh <3
    and yay milky phone case!! I'm buying one too in dark green (tea flavor?) haha
    I love theeeem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uwu thank you *^* yeah I realllly like the milky phone case I get so many compliments on it :3

      Delete
  4. Everyones getting milky phone cases! I want one too but i dont want to look like i copied my friends hahahahaha xD
    all your accessories are so adorable :D especially the animal ears!
    and girlllllll you dont look weird without circle lenses, i look weird without circle lenses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah I wanted to get one that I haven't seen many people with so thats why I chose the one with 3 characters instead of just the plain red one LOL but theres a really unique white one out right now :o
      uwu thank you <3 I'm sure you look just as cute without circle lenses though! ^3^

      Delete
  5. By the way, I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! Check out the details on my blog <3

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~The Versatile Blogger Award!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much *^* that means a lot to me <3

      Delete
  6. Omg, *-* everything is so adorable. ♡♡♡ hehe, love the milky phone case, I'm so jealous that Iphones always have the cutest cases :A: I should convert to an apple user x

    I also like the fawn headband, and the details of the inner ear of being pink c:

    And aw, you don't look weird without circle lens ^-^

    xx Courtney

    Daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uwu thank you haha~ yeah I know! I was actually thinking of switching to android but I don't wanna let my iphone cases go LOL

      Delete
  7. Taobao hauls are the best! I love the phone case you got, it looks so nice ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I wish I could afford to do huge hauls more often <3

      Delete