Milk Club Wishlist (✿´⌣`✿)♡






So if you follow me on tumblr, you might know that I've recently paired up with Milk Club and the amazing Naomi for her sponsorship program. I really think Naomi is amazing and has a really great tumblr and instagram. I'll post the links at the bottom if anyone is interested in checking her out.
She runs a store called Milk Club which has some really unique and adorable products available. This post is basically my wishlist or shopping finds list of some of my favourite products from Milk Club that you all can check out! 



 

 


 



I am in love with all of these products. If any of them interest you, or if you like anything else in the shop, you can use the discount code LACEYHIME for 5% off your entire purchase!


Links:







4 comments:

  1. What a cute wishlist!!! my fave would be that sailor dress *u*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you <3 I love those shoes *^* they come in black as well !

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh what a cute wishlist, I want everything!!! Except maybe the white platforms because I already own the jeffrey campbell version of those haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh yeah I think these platforms are like a cheaper version of jeff campbells haha :P

      Delete