Versatile Blogger Nomination


Ah so I haven't posted in a while (mostly due to the fact that I couldn't order anything throughout February because of Chinese New Year making all of the sites that I order from have delayed shipping D:) so I figured that I'd try to make a new post. 

Recently both Payton and Tokki nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award :o
The Versatile Blogger Award is for bloggers who are popular due to their good quality writing style (so probably not me LOL) and the overall uniqueness of their blog. Even though I don't know if this award really suits my blog I am extremely grateful for being nominated! 
I wanted to say thank you to these two since I'm a fairly new blog who is probably not deserving of that sort of thing LOL (•‾౪‾•)♡

The Rules:

Share 7 facts about you

 Thank the person who nominated you

 Nominate 15 bloggers



~ 7 Facts About Me ~

1.  I'm really busy with school right now but I keep procrastinating everything so I have a lot of work building up :<

2. My hair is no longer purple at the bottom :( Just a silvery-blonde colour. I'm thinking about cutting it short (like shoulder length) when I go back home after school ends. I also might dye it silver or lavender completely, but I haven't decided on that yet.

3. I've been playing Love Live School Idol Festival a LOT recently and I unlocked the SR Kotori yesterday <3 I'm glad that I can still participate in the event despite being fairly new to the game :)

4. I am REALLY addicted to League of Legends and its one of the main reasons why my sleep schedule is so bad. I play for hours with my friends and we normally skype too. If anyone wants to play with me my IGN is Cresselia, but make sure you let me know first since I don't want to accept invites in case its a bot account.

5. Despite having very few followers on this blog, my tumblr has grown considerably and I have a lot more followers there. If anyone has tumblr you can follow me at http://lacey-hime.tumblr.com 
I don't always follow back, but if you have a similar blog that I like, I'll definitely follow you!

6. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do after I graduate from university. I've enrolled in classes for website design and coding over the summer since I hope to work in digital media, but I'm still not really sure how to go about it :(

7. I'm going to be living with my boyfriend after I graduate. Currently, we live together with 3 other people, but once we graduate it will just be me and him in a condo. It's really exciting since we've been together for two years and we pretty much do everything together lol <3

Nominations

Ah well I guess here comes the nominations part. I don't really know too many blogs who would even be interested in doing this but I suppose I'll just nominate some that I follow :)


A lot of these blogs probably won't really care about this nomination since I don't think they really know me, but if they see this then I want to let them know that they all have lovely blogs that are definitely deserving of the Versatile Blogger Award ^u^

9 comments:

  1. Oooo I want to get into League since I need a hobby, but I'm not really sure what to do haha! And it'll probably not be a healthy hobby at all haahaha!
    I think your blog deserves the award <3 your content is really nice :D And even your layout is really organised and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah league is honestly so hard to get into because it requires a lot of effort to get good at D: like i think it took me a year to actually start enjoying myself and get good LOL and yeah its def not healthy.
      and thank you <3 that means a lot to me! ^u^

      Delete
  2. Aaah thanks a lot! ^o^ I'll do it~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome <3 your blog is so lovely~

      Delete
  3. Sorry for commenting so late, but thanks so much for accepting my nomination! I truly believe that you deserve this award, Taylor! I really do look up to your blog! All of your posts are of such high quality in my opinion lol Keep up the amazing work <3

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~K-pop Upd8!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so pretty! I followed you immediately after I saw it!!!

    Vanillant,
    vanillant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your blog is very cute
    Now I´m following you in GFC #22
    I hope your follow me back
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, of course sweetheart :) thank you for the follow~

      Delete