Uniqso Circle Lens Review (⑅っˇ◡ˇ)っ

  



  

Dimensions:

Base Curve: 8.6mm

Colour Tones: 3 tones

Diameter: 16.2mm

Replacement Period: 12 months

Water Content: 38%


  

 



The lenses came with a free lens case which matches the colour of the lenses, and has a sticker with the expiry date on it which is perfect for me since I'm really lazy about keeping track of my lens expiry dates. 


As for the design, this lens is beautiful. The lace edges are very girly and unique, and I think they look really pretty on my blue eyes. I have had this lens on my wishlist for like a year, and I finally convinced myself to buy it since I wanted a pair of blue lenses for my hatsune miku cosplay coming up for Anime North 2015.

  



Flash Photography

Natural Light

Comparison

Considering that these lenses are 16.2mm in diameter, they are extremely comfortable and easy to put in. The design shows up really well and the blue colour add to the blueness of my eyes. You can tell the lens is good quality, and the free lens case that they came with is also thick and closes properly without leaking. 

I really love everything about this lens, and for only $16.90 it was well worth the price!

  




These lenses came packaged very cutely, which is typical of Uniqso. I love their little teddy bear boxes that they package all their lenses in. They also shipped within 3 weeks which is very impressive considering that its shipped from Asia and I live in Canada.

I am very happy with Uniqso's service, and these lenses. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a blue circle lens, even if you aren't used to larger lenses I think these are quite comfortable and easy to wear.

I hope this review helps you in your future lens purchases!

  





7 comments:

  1. wow 16.2!! And the lace design is just so irresistible!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yeah but they really don't feel like 16.2 ! they feel almost the same as like 14mm :P

      Delete
  2. The design is so pretty!! But wow such a huge enlargement ._. hahaha I like that it blends well with your eyes~ super pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah lol they definitely don't look -natural- but I still think they're kinda fun to wear at events and such ~ thank you so much <3

      Delete
  3. Omg I think you're so pretty~ I love the outer rim of those lenses!
    Lovely post!

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~Mini Clothing Haul + My Prom Dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I think you're so pretty~ I love the outer rim of those lenses!
    Lovely post!

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~Mini Clothing Haul + My Prom Dress!!!

    ReplyDelete