Taobao Mini-Haul (ฅ`・ω・´)っ=



The first thing I bought is this fake leather bag in pastel purple. Unfortunately, I didn't save the link of the store that I bought it from but I think it way around $12 + shipping fees (which were around $20 all together). This bag is pretty average size for a satchel-style backpack, the leather is high quality and so far I haven't had any problems with the zippers or buckles breaking.









The second thing I bought were these two contact lens cases. They were both really cute and inexpensive so I figured I'd buy them since it was only about $1 more to add the two. Unfortunately, one of the cakes (the one with the strawberry) fell off, so I ended up reattaching it with silicone made to look like icing. (I could have also glued it, but I think the silicone added a nice touch.) The rose case is pretty as well but I found it a bit leaky if I carried it around for a day, which kinda sucks. I'm not too upset about it though because they were so inexpensive.




Thats it for this short post, I hope you enjoyed it ^u^ I'll have another post coming tomorrow for the rest of my orders that came while I was gone on my vacation (theres 3 more posts coming!) 





3 comments:

  1. Oh, keys for a lens so cute ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bag :D it'll match your hair haha!
    the cases are cute too! i had some really cute cases that caused leaking too, so i just keep it on my bathroom counter and use a normal case to travel with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I'm completely obsessed with purple (if you couldn't tell by my blog theme LOL) yeah I just use the cute cases at home and end up using the really plain ones for travelling since I feel safer that way haha~

      Delete