New Shoes Photos + Review (ू•‧̫•ू⑅)




So, I've been seeing these shoes all over tumblr and storenvy and I've been dying to get a pair for a while since they're adorable. I ended up buying these from Aliexpress because its one of the only places I could find a size 8.5. I think they ended up being around $15 CAD which is so inexpensive imo (thank you Aliexpress!)

  

 




These shoes are super adorable, exactly how they looked in the pictures. I really love the white colour, and the faux-leather texture looks pretty nice. The strap fits nicely, and they fit my foot really well. The heel is about 2-3 inches tall at the back, and about 1 inch at the front. 

  

 



I think I payed about $23 for these (thats including shipping fees) which is very cheap for a pair of sandals, so I wasn't expecting the greatest quality from these. 



However, I was pleasantly surprised that the quality of the faux leather is pretty nice, the bottom is made of a thick rubbery-plastic material. They're really comfortable, and feel pretty solid when I wear them. My only worry is that over time the velcro might become a bit less sticky and so the strap won't work, but hopefully not for a while. 


  

 


I'm super happy with these shoes. I bought them from aliexpress, but you can find them on storenvy at a bunch of places, on ebay or even from taobao if you can find them! 

I'm a size 8.5-9 normally in Canadian/US sizes, and these were an 8.5 and they fit me pretty well. I believe 8.5 was the largest size I could find so unfortunately if you are a size bigger, they won't have any for you :( 

Other than that, I would recommend getting a pair! For the price, I'd say they are good quality and are definitely super adorable (੭ु ›ω‹ )੭ु









6 comments:

  1. super cute on you~ They add height without making it difficult to walk, this is why i love platforms so much ;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much <3 yeah I'm terrible with most heels, but these are still so comfortable while adding height ^u^

      Delete
  2. Ooooo these are cute!! :) I love platforms!
    Never bought shoes from aliexpress before, i'm glad you got a good experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks <3 yeah I was really nervous that I'd get ripped off but I'm actually very happy with the whole experience ^u^

      Delete
  3. These are really cute! I've wanted to order from Aliexpress but I don't like how they don't use PayPal aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I won't lie, I worry about quality at times. lol >< They do have a lot of cute things though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah it kinda sucks that they don't use paypal ; - ;
      I think the best way to avoid bad quality etc. is if you read the reviews on the items, and if they don't have any maybe avoid buying it >_<

      Delete