Choies Shopping Wishlist ٩꒰。•◡•。꒱۶



I've been doing some shopping at Choies lately, and I ended up buying a cute blue outfit that was on sale, but a lot of other items caught my eye while I was on their site so I decided to make a mini-wishlist for the next time I go shopping online ~



Black PU Leather Bunny Ear Purse

This purse is adorable and small, but large enough to keep your wallet and phone along with some makeup. I'm a huge fan of shoulder-strap bags because I don't like carrying things around all the time, which is why I really like this purse.



Pink Bow Pleated Skirt

This skirt is cute and delicate with the bow and the pleats giving a very angelic feel. I also really love the colour!





Fluffy Pink Cardigan

This sweater just looks so fuzzy and warm, I couldn't resist adding it to the list since its light pink and it goes a bit long so I could wear it with leggings or a skirt and still feel warm.



White Jelly Sandals

I've been meaning to buy a pair of jelly sandals for a while since I don't have any sandals that aren't flip-flops. I really like that these are opaque white, which makes them look kinda milky <3 I've also heard that jelly sandals are comfortable with and without socks.





Black Over-the-knee Socks with White Stripes

These are such a staple for anyone who wears skirts and shorts. They can look athletic or girly depending on how you pair them and they're on sale for $1.90!!!!! SO CHEAP!

I hope you enjoyed this mini-wishlist, and check some stuff out if it piques your interest!







6 comments:

  1. omg i love everything :D i like jelly sandals, i've had a few pairs, which already broke now since i over used them hahaha they are superrrr comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I'm glad you like it ^u^ we have similar taste haha ~ ʚ♡⃛ɞ

      Delete
  2. That bunny ear purse is too cute~ I also really like that bow skirt hehe
    Lovely post!

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~My K-pop Monthly Upd8!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much sweetheart ❣(◕ ‿ ◕)❣

      Delete
  3. The skirt is a definite winner ^^ So cute!

    emi-doll.blogspot.jp ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its so cute ꒰´ᐡ`ෆ ͙꒱ thanks for the comment <3

      Delete