KPOP2 Lens Review ♥






Lens Details:

Diameter: 14.5mm
Moisture Content: 38%
BC: 8.6mm
Duration: 6 months - 1 year


So I ordered these EyeTeck Iris Grey circle lenses from KPOP2 since they are relatively inexpensive and I wanted a pair of grey contacts to use for a cosplay I planned to wear in the future.


  

I was really surprised by how much larger my eyes look with these circle lenses since they are a smaller diameter than most lenses meant for the "anime eyes" look. The enlargement is likely thanks to the darker outer ring, as you can see in the photos below. Though the design is very detailed when I'm not wearin them, it is a bit difficult to see unless you look extremely closely. Overall, I'm very happy with the design of these lenses.




 
These lenses are quite comfortable once you get them in; howver, I found that compared to other lenses these are a bit less high-quality, which is likely why they are only $10.99. Because of their quality, the lenses are very bendy which makes it a bit more difficult to get them on and it requires a lot of patience. I do believe, that for their price, this quality is acceptable.


 

I'm still extremely happy with these lenses since though they are a bit difficult to get on, they are still comfortable and they achieve the desired look. They hide the blueness of my eye almost completely, and have a natural pattern that I really do adore. The design almost looks like lace which is very feminine and pretty. 
Moreover, Kpop2 provided excellent service. They responded to my emails almost immediately and continuously updated me with information regarding shipping. They also shipped VERY fast considering that they are shipping from Korea. Normally shipping from Korea takes about 1 month to get to Canada but these came within a week for me.

I hope you enjoyed this review, and don't forget to check out their website for discounted lenses! 




1 comment: