Future Cosplay Wishlist ☆




These are my top 3 cosplays that I hope to do in the future. I currently have a few of the items to complete some of these, which is the main reason these are on my list. I've included prices and locations for the items I'm planning to buy.




Mirai Kuriyama



Need: 

Wig: $6.58 


Sword: DIY at home

Sailor Shirt: $11.64


Glasses: $6.65


Have:

Sweater
Stockings
Shoes
Skirt
Contacts

Total cost: $24.87



Super Sonico

 
Need:

Wig: $13.34




Sweater: $28.38




Tie: $2.69


Have:
Shoes
Blouse
Stockings
Headphones
Contacts

Total Cost: $44.41


Sakura Miku


Need:

Wig: $23.97


Have:
Stockings
Hair clips
Shoes
Contacts

Total Price: approx. $75.41




Anyway, thats it for my cosplay wishlist.
I hope you liked this post, and maybe you'll see me in these cosplays in the future! 








2 comments:

  1. Aaaah these are one of my favorite cosplays! ;A; really cute!

    http://kiyomoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I know *^* I'm so excited to try them <3

    ReplyDelete