Forever 21 Haul (●´∀`●)






Item 1: Blue Houndstooth Cropped Sweater


This sweater is super cute and there was a matching skirt too, but I didn't get it since I like it with my white tennis skirt enough ~
 


Front View

Close up of zipper



Item 2: Pink Waffle-knit Cardigan
I am kinda obsessed with cardigans so I couldn't help myself when I saw this one. I think it was only around $25 which is pretty cheap for a cardigan. Its not -that- warm but I still like it hehe~

Front View

Close up of material

Item 3: Pink Grid-pattern Top

I didn't have enough long-sleeve shirts and since it's suuuper cold in Ottawa I decided to get this since I really liked the colour. Its a bit tight-fitting unfortunately since they only had smalls left and I wanted it to fit a bit loosely. Oh well~

Front view

Close up of pattern

Inside is pretty soft

I think in total I spent about $50 which isn't too bad considering I got 3 things, so the average price of each item was something like $17. The pink grid-pattern top was the cheapest I think, and the blue houndstooth sweater and cardigan were around the same price. 

I hope you liked this post! Let me know in the comments if you'd be interested in more haul posts~






No comments:

Post a Comment