Kitty Tights Review from SYNDROME

image

Fits Height: 150~165 cm



imageimageimageimageimage
I love the design of these stockings. They are adorable and because they are black they go well with almost every outfit. Since they look like thigh-highs they are incredibly cute with skirts and give the illusion that you're wearing socks rather than stockings. 

imageimageimageimageimage
The size I chose is a large. These tights fit me perfectly, which is wonderful because I am rather tall (5'8'') so usually I have a hard time finding tights that fit. Very comfortable and stretchy. They don't feel too tight or loose. They are also thicker than the normal tights you get from department stores so they are a bit warmer which is perfect for winter.

imageimageimageimageimage
Excellent quality. They are thicker so they are less likely to rip, but one should still take precautions when wearing them not to bring them near sharp objects and to keep your toenails trimmed.

imageimageimageimageimage
I love them so much! I can't wait to wear them. They go really nicely with a skirt or a long sweater like I'm wearing in the photo. I'm extremely pleased with SYNDROME. They took a while to ship, but thats expected since I'm in Canada and their customer service is excellent. They also packaged everything nicely and neatly and it all seemed very professional. c:




No comments:

Post a Comment