Sweater Review from SYNDROME

image
So I previously ordered a few things from Syndrome since I have always been a fan of their products, and their store (even though I do find it to be a little overpriced since most of their products are from Taobao.) However, most of their content is really nice and fits into the korean and japanese fashion that I really like. I ordered this Cat Face Sweater for myself in early December and got it around Christmas time :) 



imageimageimageimageimage
As you can see in the photo, my picture and the picture from the store are almost identical. I really love the design, and I have already received plenty of compliments from friends and strangers on this sweater. I'm extremely pleased with it :)

 imageimageimageimage
I ordered a medium, since I am really thin, but still rather tall. However, the medium was a still a bit short in the arms, but I don't really mind since I usually roll up the sleeves of my sweaters.

imageimageimageimageimage
OMG! When I first tried this sweater on I was amazed by how soft it is on the inside. I can wear it comfortably without any shirt underneath and it feels so soft and warm and nice :)
The sweater is very good quality and will probably last a long time. I really love how warm it is since its pretty cold here in the winter. The cat face design on the front also looks really crisp and pretty.

imageimageimageimageimage
I'm really pleased with this sweater. I love the design of it and how soft it is too. I have a feeling I'll be wearing it a lot because of how comfortable it is.

 SYNDROME




No comments:

Post a Comment