Brave Store Sponsored Review ♡

image


image

Brave Store recently sponsored me this adorable Pink Strawberry Iphone 4S Case and I have to say that I am really happy with it! So thank you so much to Jane from Brave Store, she is super sweet  ♡



image
imageimageimageimageimage
This case is extremely cute and comes in a variety of 6 colours which are all very adorable! I chose to go with the light pink since I really like pink and yellow together. The colour in the picture on the website is slightly lighter than the actual phone case, but I actually prefer the real colour since it looks really nice with the light yellow inside. I also really love the little green leaf that covers the power button and the texture of the case on the back with the tiny seed cut-outs.



imageimageimageimage
image
The back of the case is made of thick plastic while the innerarea is made of rubber. The plastic will definitely protect your phone from a fall, but the front is left relatively unprotected. However, if you plan on dropping your phone frequently I'd recommend getting a case that is more protection-oriented than cute-oriented in the first place :)

imageimageimageimageimage
I am so happy with this phone case. I love how cute it is, and it looks nice with any outfit. The only complaint I could have is that it makes my Iphone a tad more bulky, but I think this bulk adds to the protection so I don't really mind. I also have to note that it is definitely worth the small $7 price, and the shipping was quite fast as well. 

I'd like to say thank you again to Brave Store for sponsoring me this product!







No comments:

Post a Comment